The Greater Harrisburg REALTORS® Institute has adopted the following policies.
Payment, Refund and Cancellation Policies
- At the time a GHAR member registers for a class, the member assumes payment responsibility for that class.
- GHAR members may pay tuition (class fees) at the door. Non-members must pay at time of registration.
- Tuition must be paid in full prior to the start of a class.
- Tuition payments are refundable if 48-hour cancellation notice is given.
- If a student leaves after a class begins, no portion of tuition is refunded. Students must have registered, paid for class, and be seated at the advertised class start time in order to be admitted to the class.
- Late arrivals will not be seated and will not be entitled to a refund.
- If the school finds it necessary to cancel the entire course, the full dollar amount of any payment will be promptly refunded.
- If the school cancels a portion of the course, the unused portion of the tuition may be credited towards a future course or refunded.
Weather Cancellation Policy
All morning, afternoon, evening and full-day classes will begin
at the regularly scheduled time, unless otherwise determined
by the School Director and/or the Director of Professional Development. Cancellations will be determined by the School Director and/or Director of Professional Development, in conjunction with the class instructor.
Class cancellations will be made as early as possible, but will not be made prior to 24 hours before the start of a scheduled class. In the event that a class is cancelled, students will be notified by telephone and/or e-mail by the school staff.
School Recording Policy -
GHRI does not permit the recording or videotaping of any classes held by GHAR that are approved by the PA SREC for Pre-licensing, Continuing Education or Broker Credit Courses, during class instructional time. This policy includes cell phones with recording devices, personal computers, video cameras, tape recorders, or any other recording apparatus. Failure to adhere to this policy could result in dismissal from class without financial reimbursement or educational credit. (To better accommodate your needs, please notify GHRI in advance, if you have a disability which would require special auxiliary aids or services during a class.)