Real estate brokers may choose to become REALTORS® and to join the Greater Harrisburg Association of REALTORS® (GHAR). Agents associated with a company, whose broker is a member need to join GHAR. Please check with your broker and/or office manager to determine what the company policy is regarding membership. Some companies require licensees affiliated with them to join as REALTOR® members.
GHAR is the local association serving REALTORS® in Dauphin, Cumberland and Perry Counties. When you join GHAR, you also join the Pennsylvania Association of REALTORS® (PAR) and the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR), one of the largest trade associations in the country.
GHAR members include REALTORS® that specialize in residential real estate, commercial real estate, appraisals and property management.
New members are required to attend our new member orientation program, Strategies for Success.
During Strategies for Success, you will learn:
- What it means to be a REALTOR®
- Your obligation to abide by the Code of Ethics
- More about the GHAR benefits and services
- Our recommended Guidelines for Co-Brokerage, Open Houses and Signage
- Why membership means professional value!
- Rules and Regulations of the Greater Harrisburg Association of REALTORS® Multiple-Listing Service.
For information on New Member Orientation and membership requirements, click here.
For Frequently Asked Questions about Membership, click here.
For broker membership or any additional membership questions, contact Chris Deimler at email@example.com or at (717) 364-3200.