Starting in the 2nd Quarter of 2012, GHAR through the Pennsylvania Association of REALTORS® has partnered with 10K Research and Marketing to provide quarterly statistic reports. The data is generated from the Central Penn Multi-List, Inc. and includes data from Cumberland, Dauphin and Perry counties. The Quarterly Reports will include the following charts and graphs:
- Activity Overview
- New Listings
- Pending Sales
- Closed Sales
- Days on Market Until Sale
- Median Sales Price
- Average Sales Price
- Percent of Original List Price Received
- Housing Affordability Index
- Inventory of Homes for Sale
- Months Supply of Inventory
2013 Market Statistics Reports
- 3rd Quarter 2013 Market Statistics Report
- 2nd Quarter 2013 Market Statistics Report
- 1st Quarter 2013 Market Statistics Report
2012 Market Statistics Reports
- 4th Quarter 2012 Market Statistics Report
- 3rd Quarter 2012 Market Statistics Report
- 2nd Quarter 2012 Market Statistics Report
The Greater Harrisburg Association of REALTORS® also releases quarterly statistical information via press release. Click here to visit the press release section of the GHAR website for more information.
Monthly Statistics “Quick Sheets”
The Greater Harrisburg Association of REALTORS® releases a monthly housing statistics “Quick Sheet” on the 15th of each month. The purpose of the Quick Sheet is to provide a snapshot of the area’s housing market for the preceding month.
For more information, please contact Sherri Pursel at GHAR.