GHAR routinely sends out press releases on behalf of the Association and the Greater Harrisburg Association of REALTORS® Foundation.
GHAR distributes quarterly press releases on the real estate market in our area based on data pulled from the GHAR Multiple-Listing Service.
In addition to this year’s press releases, GHAR has cataloged and archived press releases from the previous year.
2017 Press Releases
- Greater Harrisburg Area Reports Strong Second Quarter (July 19, 2017)
- Greater Harrisburg Area Sees Strongest First Quarter in a Decade (April 12, 2017)
- Seasonal Repairs Help Maintain Home Value (March 13, 2017)
- REALTORS® Help Clients Reach Real Estate Goals (February 10, 2017)
- Greater Harrisburg Area Sees Double-Digit Increase in Fourth Quarter (January 17, 2017)
- Esser Named 2017 President of REALTORS(R) Association (January 17, 2017)
2016 Press Releases
- Greater Harrisburg Area Sees Record-Setting Third Quarter (October 12, 2016)
- Greater Harrisburg Area Home Sales Increase in Second Quarter (July 11, 2016)
- South Central PA Sees A Strong First Quarter with Increase in Units Sold (April 12, 2016)
- REALTORS® Help Consumers Understand the Real Estate Transaction (February 11, 2016)
- Mortgage Pre-Qualification, Pre-Approval Important to Home Buying Process (January 18, 2016)
- South Central PA Home Sales see 10 Percent Increase in Fourth Quarter (January 18, 2016)
- Diego Named 2016 President of REALTORS® Association (January 4, 2016)
National and State Press Releases and Information
To visit the PAR Press Center, click here.
To visit the NAR Press Center, click here.