Affiliate membership is open to any individual who does not have an active real estate license but whose business provides services, supplies, or is otherwise related to or interested in the real estate industry. This membership category includes attorneys, engineers, architects, bankers, home inspection companies, mortgage companies, developers, title companies, and more!
Maximum Association Exposure
- Affiliate members are afforded opportunities for value-added publicity amongst the membership, including:
- Your business name and contact information listed on our website.
- Included in the affiliate roster distributed to new members at monthly orientation.
- If interested, consideration for instructor opportunities for seminars and accredited courses.
- Attorney members have the ability to serve as a mediator.
Exclusive Networking Opportunities
Affiliate members are provided unique opportunities to meet and greet REALTORS® at social events throughout the year, including but, not limited to:
- Annual Meeting & Trade Fair
- Holiday Luncheon
- Annual Foundation Golf Outing
- Social activities through our Foundation.
- Government Affairs efforts
- REALTORS® Reach Out
Sponsorship and Advertising
Affiliate members who want to gain additional exposure and demonstrate their support for the Association and its REALTORS® can sponsor and advertise at events and be included in all of the Association’s online and print advertising for, but not limited to:
- Membership Appreciation Event
- Mix & Mingle Networking Events
- New Member Orientation
- Commercial Council Events
- Management Events
- And more!
Affiliate members receive many of the same benefits as REALTORS®, including:
- Receipt of timely news through GHAR’s bi-weekly e-newsletter.
- Access to education seminars.
- Discounted mailing lists.
- Opportunity to obtain Supra eKey “key” privileges.
- Invitation to Government Affairs Breakfasts.
- Opportunity to be presented as the “Affiliate of the Year”.
- Use of the Association rooms at Member rental rates.